HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS NATURALLY ?

Blackheads are small black or yellow bumps forming when one clog develops in your opening of hair follicles because of a combination of the build-up of dead skin cells and dirt and excess sebum. Factors like changes of hormonal in your body, improper skin care, excessive use of cosmetic products, genetics and stress contribute to the problem. Commonly, blackheads occur on your face. They may also appear on your chest, neck, back, shoulders, and arms. There are a lot of prescription medicines for the cure of blackheads, but you may always try some natural treatments.



Here are some natural treatment to remove blackheads :-

  • Bentonite clay :- Bentonite clay absorbs the impurities from your face and cleans your pores thoroughly, leaving behind a fresh and clean skin. It is also antibacterial. Its regular application will help get rid of blackheads from their roots. Mix enough water into the clay powder to make a paste of medium consistency. Apply this all over your face to eliminate even those deeply embedded blackheads. Let the mask dry for a couple of minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Pat dry and moisturize as usual. Apply the mask once or twice a week.

  • Aloe Vera :- There are many benefits of Aloe Vera GelAloe Vera soothes the skin, cleanses pores, and also controls excess oil production. All these, in turn, help you create home remedies for blackheads. In turn, it helps you get rid of blackheads, acne, and many other skin issues. Extract fresh gel from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply this to your face. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Do this every day for a clearer and smoother skin.

  • Apple Cider Vinegar :- There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar. Thanks to its natural acid agent, this vinegar is a good toner which can help you remove blackheads. To use it for treating blackheads, you can Chop or crush the mint leaves. Add crushed or chopped mint leaves to the vinegar. Next, pour this into one glass bottle and then keep it in a cool dark place for about a week. After one week, strain this mixture and add water (a cup) to this. Allow it again for seven days in the cool dark place. Now, it is ready to use soothing apple cider vinegar. To use it, wash the face at night before bedtime. After that, take some the homemade toner onto one cotton ball. Now, apply this to the face and leave it the entire night. In the morning, rinse off and apply moisturizer.

  • Egg White :- This face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting tremendously greasy. As one of the proven home remedies for blackheads, egg white helps in removing the current blackheads and treat open pores. Albumin, a key ingredient present in egg whites, is mainly responsible for this pore-tightening property. This mask will also make your skin glow. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry and wash off with warm water. Repeat this once or twice a week.

Comments

  1. HOW DR KPUDU CURE MY HPV VIRUS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION.Living with HPV for the past two years has been hell to me and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Kpudu cured them, so i contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about him on the internet,Lo and behold friends,that was the end of my fear for HPV virus.. I was cured too by him in three weeks he collected my two years bad omen(HPV) now i'm free no more matters that touches the heart.Dr words is just not enough to express what you have done for me,thanks to you.... You are indeed a light to those living with HPV virus and may you remain bless for your good work... please he can save you too !!! kindly contact him today through his email: drkpudu.herbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR KPUDU CURE MY HPV VIRUS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION. Living with HPV for the past two years has been hell to me and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Kpudu cured them, so i contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about him on the internet, Lo and behold friends, that was the end of my fear for HPV virus.. I was cured too by him in three weeks he collected my two years bad omen(HPV) now i'm free no more matters that touches the heart. Dr words is just not enough to express what you have done for me, thanks to you.... You are indeed a light to those living with HPV virus and may you remain bless for your good work... please he can save you too !!! kindly contact him today through his email: drkpudu.herbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother was diagnosed with ALS in May 2016. Her doctor put her on riluzole, letting her know there was no cure but the medication might provide her a few more months of delayed symptoms. ALS progresses at different rates and affects different body parts first. My mother, being 73 at the time, fell into a category of what they call "fast progression" (older female). Her arms weakened first, then her hands, her mouth, and throat, and finally her lungs. Throughout her two-and-a-half-year ordeal, she was able to walk with assistance nothing was really working to help her condition.I took her off the riluzole (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started her on amyotrophic lateral sclerosis herbal formula i ordered from Health Herbal Clinic, her symptoms totally declined over a 5 weeks use of the ALS disease natural herbal formula. She's now almost 75 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed!! Contact Dr. via : Drayabaoloyeerelu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am grateful for what Doctor Odion has done for me and my family. I Was having Balanitis for 2 months with no solution, the disease almost took my life, and because I was unable to work and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Odion Whatsapp him; +2349019421176 or his email address drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and get your healing. He has a cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hepatitis, Genital warts, Herpes, HSV, HSV. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was once a HERPES patient, but today I have finally got rid of my HERPES virus with the help of Dr.adule the great traditional doctor.you can also get your self cured totally and completely with this same remedy without any side effects stay safe.if you have any type of infection or virus you can also get in touch with him for your permanent cure infections like hpv.hiv.herpes.herpatits.gastritis.etc.WhatsApp. number.+2348050739750 email address draduleherbalremedies@gmail.com https://draduleherbalremed.wixsite.com/dradulaherbalcenter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must read! I'm from US taxes, for a year now i have been living with this virus called HERPES VIRUS and i have been taking some medications from my Doctor and there was no improvement, All thanks to God almighty for using Dr Aza for curing my Herpes Virus with the help of his powerful root and herbs...Well i do not have much to say, with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Aza to reach me when i thought it is all over, today i am now happy after the medical doctor have confirmed my status Negative, i have never in my life believed that HERPES could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this medium to reach other persons who is suffering from any deadly disease or herpesvirus you can contact Dr Aza on his email, drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +1(315)7951518 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's just give a brief testimony of myself here. This might be very beneficial to some of you here and it might put an end to your ordeal. Well, I was once an HERPES patient. I contracted the deadly virus about 4 years ago, since then, the stigma and shame has not been easy for me to bear. All this while, I have been living on normal drugs to suppress the virus to help me live my normal life, not until recently when I met this great doctor online in one of the USA HERPES/HPV care groups on facebook. I contacted him and I got some herbal medications from him which I used as he instructed, just after 14 days, indeed, I was treated and I tested negative. You can contact dr MUTHUKA via this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him +2349039175109 God we Bless You https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/ https://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called Dr. Esezobor. I have been suffering from herpes virus since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cured from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr Esezobor the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Ese cured her from Hiv Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, kindly contact his Email esezoborsolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349064638441


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 NATURAL FACE MASK FOR DRY SKIN

BEAUTY BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER

4 NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF DARK CIRCLE